Saturday, February 16, 2008

Someone dies.

I had the Legacy kids caught completely by surprise. I throw one of those devices Iron Man had used to destroy Stark tech Armors on Iron Lad He went down like a sack of potatoes.

I used a gas on Vincent that stung his eyes and made him slow to move then I beat him down with Adamantium gloves. Vella tried to use her ring I push a button on my belt and the Man hunter tech in my costume pulls the energy out of her ring. Then she gets the same treatment I gave to Vincent.

Slobo grabs me. “Ya ain't killin' these kids here bastich!"

I release the Lantern energy in my suit. Knocking him back I expose him to Scarecrow's Fear Gas. “No! Lobo! No don’t kill me!" He shouts.

It seems Batgirl had taken my moment of gloating an opening, she kicks my jaw while Spoiler tackles me at my legs. They hold me down, if I was attracted to these bitches I would thin of this as some kind of fantasy come true.

I struggle free of Stephanie and try to head Butt Cain. I miss and she hits my shoulder with a nerve shot. Luckily my other arm is free So I Flash a bright light in her face, Ha! No body language reading she's done for.

Batgirl Rolls around holding her eyes, while Spoiler tries to fight me. I'm trained a lot better than this little girl. But why should I waste the energy I just shoot her.

Something about the costume made it bullet proof. But it still hurt her. “You know you little slut, Robin defeated me when I first battled Young Justice. Presenting him with your broken corpse will pay him back perfectly for that."

“Go to Hell Harm!" She wheezes.

"I've been I liked it." I laugh “Any last words?"

“Yeah look behind you!"

I chuckle at that you really don't expect me to...” Then a sharp blinding pain hits my head when I recover my wits I see that Batgirl had kicked me in the head. Damn it! I should have known that she'd still be able to fight without being able to see.

All these damned variables that break my carefully laid plans. No mater I throw my voice and she tries to punch at where she heard it, I do so again and she tossed Batarangs. She's right where she needs to be for me to shoot her with a tranquilizer.

She falls after I shoot a couple more into her. “What will Robin think about me killing you his precious little sister? And right after you turned back to the side of angels?"

I start strangling her, and then I'm slammed into a wall. What how the Hell did that Saiyan Boy get up from that beating I gave him? “You keep your filthy hands off my girl sicko!"

All the sudden a green whirlwind throws me across the room. Inertia! Damn Him I tried to recruit him for my Dark Titans and now he's beating on me? I activate the device that cuts his connection to the Speed Force I then fall on him. “Traitor!" I shout.

Again I get a punch from Vincent And now Vella joins in I’m reeling when I take a crushing blow From the Czarnian Finally I get blasted by repulsor rays.

I tear Stark Out of his Armor and punch Him a disintegrator Ray brings Slobo down another couple of zaps bring down the saiyan twins. And I can't believe it but I have to punch out Spoiler again. I pull Vella up by her hair.

Putting an Adamantium Knife to her face “Why do you keep fighting?" I shout . " Why don't you just lie down and die?"

“Because heroes don't give up." She mumbles. What a fool. I’m about to put the simpleton out of her misery When I'm crushed by items in the room I recognize this Tactile Telekinesis. Kon-El!

I turn and it's that sickly looking clone of him. “For a second I was afraid the Titans were here. But it’s just you trash!" I shake my head before he flies at me. Knocking me through the roof.

“Harm You Bastard! Why can't you just stay dead? I'm going to make you feel every iota of pain you put on my girlfriend and her friends!"

“No you won't!" I challenge before another hard punch knocks me several more miles. If it wasn't for my armor I would be injured. Next I'm in the middle of a massive dose of Heat Vision. My armor and tech started sparking all over the place. Then he stops. He starts coughing like crazy.

I break his jaw with my Adamantium gauntlet “Fool! You had me scared for a second there! But I did defeat the real Superboy before. And you you're just a bad copy, you may have his memories but you're nothing! Here let me put you down." I take out my gun again and change bullets for Kryptonite. Then I shoot the punk straight in the chest.

I'm about to finish him, when my gun is blasted out of my hands that was Heat Vision. I turn and behold Superman " Step away from him or face the consequences." He challenges. I look around and I'm surrounded by a huge group of Super heroes.

“HA! Those wimps called in help!' I boast. “Legacy couldn't handle me!"

The Batman glares at me. “I have no doubt they would have defeated you eventually, but when I saw you had resurfaced possessing a new body I called in the troops we all want a piece of you. So please resist. "

Then all of the sudden we hear “NOOOOO!" Yelled so loud it causes everything around us to shake. Seems Van-El couldn't take the Kryptonite bullets.

HAAHAHAHA Superman is crying again! Look at that fool! I dI use this distraction to use my teleporter and escape. I may not have been able to kill Team Legacy, But taking out that Clone is just as good, It'll hurt Kon-el and all the Super family. Ha! Not a bad day’s work.

2 comments:

Shiara said...

soon it will be your turn

The Heroslayer said...

Never I will defeat him yet!