Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Aaah!

I always thought he was a just a boy scout! A pushover with an over inflated ego. and an even more over inflated reputation, but Superman Is somehow negating all my protcols for killing him.

I fire Kryptonite bullets, and he dodges them. I try to put a spell on him, and he takes the breathe out of my lungs by flying around me. His strength far exceeds my calculations so the strength my armor gives me isn't near enough, I've been hit by different heroes but I've never felt any hit this hard.

I fire Red Sun rays at him, and it doesn't drain him fast enough before he blasts the gun with his freeze Breathe. I'm starting to run out of ideas. Oh he's like some kind of relentless monster!



I -I think I may be in trouble.

5 comments:

November Rain said...

I hope you are in trouble with a capital T

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

You're up poop creek now.

Robin said...

You're screwed.

Super screwed.

And all I can say is that if Superman doesn't kill you, somebody else will.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

I would say that is an understatement.

The Heroslayer said...

Aaargh! I will survive!