Thursday, February 14, 2008

Heroslayer reborn

The original Hero slayer was my spirit possessing a coward who was afraid of the Question. But thanks to the Shredder I have a new body, I've killed all those he's asked of me , and now I Harm, The Heroslayer is free of my debt to him.

I was about to start making plans to gain my revenge on the former members Of Young Justice, and Bury those idiots by the dead Bart Allen. Then I hear something on the news.

Apparently there has been a romance going on between that irritating saiyn Girl, Vella and a clone of my enemy Kon-El. There are even rumors that he is going to join Team Legacy.

Dammit I should have killed those twins when I had the chance. They even did the most disgusting deed of resurrecting a hero that died so gloriously Spoiler. Don't worry though I will kill her again. Heh. Killing her will really get under Robin's skin. So he will be grieving and whining when I unleash the Dark Titans.

The worst thing Legacy did. Was try and turn a fine young villian like Inertia into a hero, I was hoping to recruit him in the Dark Titans. The problem is I know his weakness and probably how the Legacy kids recruited him.

They got one of the girls to bat her eyes a jiggle a bit and poor Thad was hooked. But if I have to I will kill him .I have my weapons ready. I've teleported into their base. Soon will be the time for the new improved Heroslayer to make a name for himself, over the bodies of the Legacy kids.

First them, then the Titans and Young Avengers, until finally there are no more that will fight under the banner of "Hero" And us Villains can rule the world in terror and fear, And all the normals can live like the sheep they truly are.

3 comments:

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Yeah. Good luck with that.

Anonymous said...

I dont think you will touch Justice

The Heroslayer said...

don't worry freak, i'll put you into a grave together.