Saturday, April 26, 2008

New hero to slay.

There's a new Superhero running around. He calls himself Night Smasher.

Ever since Deathstroke freed me I've been waiting to try out my new toys and get back on the slaying trail too bad I missed the chance when Night Smasher was fighting some Abomination like monster and through the thing into a car carrying Justice and Vella ,

It would have been so sweet to kill him, and Justice, and Vella well I’d cut off her finger and use her Green Lantern ring as my new weapon killing her with her own power.

But that chance is gone. Lucky for me I did find this idiot taking cats from trees. “Hello fools. I'm Heroslayer, and I’m your death."


"Wow corny much?" He grins and smashes me with that giant hammer where have I heard that voice before? I turn up the strength in my armor and smack him into a building.

That's weird the power level reading device in my armor said his strength just went up. He claps his hands together making fly across two streets he then crushes me with a car.

" Man! You're more of an amature than I thought pal. This job will be an easy one."

I slice open his chest with an Adamntium sword. “Who’s laughing now?" I ask as he falls bleeding allover the ground Strange his blood is green. My armor then tells me. “Radiation levels in area rising."

Then I hear an odd hoarse laugh. “Who’s laughin' now punk? That'd be me."

“What are you?" I scream as I fire my Omega laser it destroys anything that lives for miles around anything that's not in my armor that is. I stare at the fire when my devices detect a being at Class 95 strength, and getting closer to a hundred every second.

“Well that tingled but it destroyed my Image Inducer, lucky me the guy that gave it to me owes me a favor."

I look up and out the flames comes this massive grey behemoth. He takes the Omega laser from my hand and crushes it it's then that I know how where I heard I know him. Even after he speaks 'and calls himself "Big Joe Fixit."

I know that's who he is, he’s shorter grey, and has stopped with the whole Gladiator them but this is The Hulk!

If I kill him I'll become a legend, but most that have tried have ended up crippled or dead. Well they never said legend status didn't come without a price.

No comments: